Spinach tastes great as well as gives your body the key nutrients. Likewise, it fills in as a mysterious curing component for endless health issues. Spinach is packed with carotenes, amino acids, iron, iodine, potassium and magnesium, Vitamins A, C, K, E and B complex. The minerals found in this vegetable are antacid in nature and helps adjust the pH level in your body. In actuality, you get the same measure of protein from a piece of spinach as you would acquire from a piece of meat. One of the perfect types of taking raw spinach will be spinach juice and it has innumerable health advantages. The antioxidants and vitamins in spinach assume a significant part in the advancement of healthy and fresh skin. Spinach is packed with Vitamin B complex so it also helps to stimulate the hair growth and maintain its shine as well.
- Spinach is a green leafy vegetable and the amount of iron in this vegetable almost doubles the amount found in other vegetables like carrot or cabbage. So, it’s always advisable to consume it raw, at least once in a day. By drinking a glass of spinach juice every day, you’ll get the following benefits
- The high nutrient content level in spinach aid in the formation of red blood cells and is a wonderful blood builder. So, if you drink spinach juice, you never become prone to anemia.
- You get complete relief from rheumatoid arthritis because of the alkaline properties of spinach
- Spinach helps maintain the alkalinity level of your blood and clears out the tissues in your body.
- Spinach juice helps cure bleeding gums because it is loaded with vitamin C.
- Due to the high presence of folic acid and anti-oxidants, it helps to reduce your body’s homocyteine level and lowers the hazards of atherosclerosis.
- The presence of chlorophyll, flavonoids and lution in spinach, helps to fight against the formation of cancerous cells.
- Spinach juice Fights with the vision problems like night blindness and cataract with the presence of caretonoids and vitamin A.
- Spinach is rich in fiber so it helps combat stomach problems like constipation, colitis, ulcers and poor digestion
- Vitamin K present in spinach that helps to fasten calcium in the bones, assuring strong and healthy bones.
- Aids in high blood pressure
- Spinach juice is tremendously helpful for pregnant women, as it provides the essential nutrients needed by the developing fetus. It’ll also improve the amount and quality of milk produced in the mother’s body.
You can make spinach juice in masticating juicers and get healthy body and fresh skin.