4 Steps to Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies Just in 1 Hour
When you are in mood for baking cookies, they are one of the fastest and easiest snacks to bake. A cookie can be available in different shapes, textures, flavors and sizes to bring deliciousness in your mouth. When smelling the chocolate chip cookie, it makes you get closer to it. If you want to bake chocolate chip cookies, it will not require a big list of expensive ingredients.
You can make a pleasant batch of flavorful, chewy and delicious cookies of chocolate within an hour, including its baking time. It is said that you should do away with boxed mixes at the time of making cookies at your home. You are instructed that using fresh ingredients is healthful.
Ingredients you Need!
Baking a delicious chocolate chip cookies’ batch, you will really need to collect some useful ingredients.
- Flour = 1-1/4-cup
- Powder of Cocoa=1/4-cup
- Coconut Oil = 3 table spoons
- Baking soda =1 table spoon
- Brown sugar = 1/2-cup
- Baking powder = 1-table spoon
- Ground sugar = 1/2-cup
- Brown sugar (light) = 1/2-cup
- Salt =1/3 table spoon
- Extract of vanilla 1-1/2 table spoon
- Whole egg
- Coconut Shredded = 1-cup
- Butter 6 table spoons
- Rolled oats = 1-cup
- Sweet chocolate chips = 1-cup
4 Steps to Prepare Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mix the, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cocoa and flour in a bowl. Blend dry ingredients with blender and put them one side for the moment.
- Now go for hand-mixer which should be electrical for mixing butter coconut oil and all sugars into mixture of cream. Put in the extract of vanilla and add whole egg to mix, but before this you should blend.
- Slowly add cocoa in the mixture to combine and now add in shredded coconut and oats. After this a cup of chocolate chips (sweet) is added and at this stage, your dough gets thicker. Now make balls to your favorite sizes, but normal sized balls are good.
- Carefully place your tray into oven that is heated. Bake at 180°C or 350°F for a few minutes until your cookies get light brown. Try not to open your oven when your cookies are baked. Now after some minutes remove your tray and enjoy eating when they are not hot.
Now you can enjoy eating chocolate cookies after making just in one hour and if you want to know more recipes such as making creamy cakes, varieties of many chocolaty cookies, you can get these recipes from simple chocolate chip cookie recipe.