https://kitchenaidartisan.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Valentine-Day-2.jpg 600 800 Admin AH Admin AH2020-02-05 11:29:092020-04-10 11:32:10Aphrodisiac Recipes for Valentine Day
Aphrodisiac Recipes for Valentine Day
The couples anxiously wait for the day of Valentine to arrive so that they can have a great day to express their love to each other and food is an inevitable part to compete the day and it is even greater if it is prepared keeping the aphrodisiac properties of food in mind.
In this article, we will talk about what fruits are ideal for preparing the environment for an intimate date, especially if you are looking for something quick, delicious and seductive to share on Valentine’s Day. Here you go with the best recipes to make on Valentine’s Day.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
This recipe is to make 20 strawberries.
- 6 ounces of chocolate semisweet in bits
- 3 ounces of dark chocolate into small pieces
- 3 ounces white chocolate which is optional. (I personally don’t use white chocolate because I do not like, and that it is a soft chocolate of a combination of chemical ingredients that have nothing to do with real chocolate)
- 1 pound of organic strawberries with stems (well washed and dried)
- Place the chocolate you use in separate little pots over low heat. (You can mix black with milk, or make two distinct layers, plus white chocolate, if you use.) Let them melt. Once melted, remove from the heat.
- Then place paper pastry on baking sheets.
- Holding strawberries from their stems, dip in black chocolate and turn slightly to remove excess and go placing them on the tray that you have prepared. You can repeat with the remaining strawberries whether you make them two layers of chocolate or a dark chocolate with milk.
- When you are finished, insert a fork in white chocolate (if you used) and pass over, but not touching, strawberries with black chocolate, as doodling.
- Let the chocolates dry and hard for about 30 minutes and serve with your favorite drink or cocktail.
Fondue Aphrodisiac Fruit
- 12 ounces of black organic chocolate
- 8 ounces of whipped cream
- A pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 2 pounds of ripe strawberries (washed and dried)
- Sliced bananas (peel them just before dipping in the fondue to prevent rust)
- 3 tbsp of Tia Maria, Bailey’s Irish Cream or Godiva chocolate
- Prepare fondue saucepan according to instruction on the package.
- Place whipping cream in a saucepan over medium heat and let it boil slightly. Add the chocolate and whisk until smooth texture and add Bailey’s Irish Cream you use.
- Pass it immediately to the pot of fondue.
- Prepare the fruit before using it on a plate, share and enjoy right away.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!